Maintenance of cold chamber die casting machine
selfurl：http://www.antiochgrove.com/news347154.html begintime：2020-04-07 10:06:00
Maintenance of cold chamber die casting machine
Maintenance of column frame
Maintaining the column frame of cold chamber die casting machine is very important to stabilize the working performance of die casting machine and extend the service life of die casting machine. The maintenance of column frame mainly includes the following two aspects:
1、 Strengthen the lubrication of each moving pair of column frame.
2、 Adjust and fasten the column frame regularly to prevent looseness.
3、 Lubrication of column frame
1. Lubrication of hinge
The machine hinge is usually lubricated with 30 × mechanical lubricating oil or 68 × guide rail oil. Before starting the machine, check whether the oil distributor of the lubricating system is in good condition, whether the transmission pipelines are smooth and loose. Check whether the lubricating oil level is normal and whether the lubricating pressure is sufficient.
After a long time of shutdown, the machine can be started up and lubricated several times manually. The time interval of automatic lubrication is set by the computer program. After the machine is started up and powered on, the machine can be lubricated once, and then it can be lubricated automatically according to the number of times of mold opening and locking. (the number of intervals and the duration of each lubrication are set by the program. The machine using the touch screen can be set by the screen. ）The set working pressure of lubricating pump is 15bar.
During daily production, check whether the lubrication system is in good condition and confirm the lubrication effect. If the lubricating pump is damaged or the lubricating oil pipe falls off, repair it in time and never start the machine without lubrication.
2. Lubrication of middle plate and tail plate
The middle plate and tail plate are usually lubricated by grease or lubricating oil. When using butter, it is recommended to use lithium base grease or molybdenum dichloride grease, which should be filled once a month. Under the condition of sufficient lubrication, a layer of oil film is formed between the surface of Tongsi and the moving pair of coring post, avoiding the direct contact and dry friction between the surfaces of the moving pair, so as to prolong the service life of Tongsi and coring post and ensure good movement accuracy. The machine lubricates automatically when lubricating oil is used.
3. Lubrication of mold adjusting device
The die adjusting device is lubricated by butter, and the grease is added every 3 months. Before adding the butter, wipe the surface of the moving pair between the die adjusting nut and the screw rod and the contact surface between the split type gland and the end face of the nut, and then evenly apply a layer of yellow oil on the surface of the screw thread, the gland and the sprocket. The machine with the grease nozzle on the gland can be filled with the grease gun. Add the grease in the gearbox once every half a year. Under the good lubrication condition, the die adjusting device can reduce the output torque of the die adjusting motor or the die adjusting hydraulic motor, make the die adjusting movement stable and reduce the failure rate of the die adjusting.
4. Lubrication of sliding foot and steel plate
Grease or lubricating oil shall be used to lubricate the sliding feet and steel plates. Grease shall be added once a month. Before adding grease, remove the sliding feet of the middle plate, clean them with clean diesel oil, wipe off the dust, alloy slag and other sundries on the surface of the steel strip, then install the sliding feet of the middle plate, use the grease gun to inject proper amount of butter into the oil groove of the sliding feet of the middle plate, and at the same time, apply a proper amount of butter film on the steel strip. Automatic lubrication when lubricating oil is used.
4、 Adjustment and fastening of column frame
As the die casting machine runs fast, has a large clamping force and works frequently, the relevant parts of the column frame of the die casting machine may be loose, and the assembly accuracy gradually changes, which can not meet the working requirements of the die casting machine. The relevant parts of the column frame need to be adjusted and tightened every six months to prevent looseness.
1. Adjust the parallelism of the working surface of the dynamic setting base plate
The parallelism of the working surface of the dynamic setting base plate is an important technical indicator to measure the working performance of the die casting machine. If the parallelism error is too large, it will seriously affect the normal operation and product quality of the die casting machine, and there may be flying materials, large product flash, and even the uneven stress of the coring column, which may cause the coring column to break.
2. Adjust the sliding foot of the middle plate
The design of the sliding foot of the middle plate is to make part of the weight of the middle plate supported on the steel strip, reduce the gravity of the middle plate borne by the coring column, so as to reduce the wear of the copper head of the middle plate and the coring column, and extend its service life. The adjustment of the sliding foot of the middle plate should be appropriate. If it is too loose, the sliding foot will lose its due role. If it is too tight, the friction resistance will increase significantly, which will seriously affect the movement of the unlocking mold.
3. Regularly tighten the connection screws of thimble cylinder
The thimble cylinder has many working times, especially when the working pressure of the cylinder is set too high, the installation screw may be loose, which needs to be checked regularly and tightened in time.
Maintenance of hot work parts
1、 Feed drum
1. When using the feeding barrel with correct specifications and qualified quality for installation and disassembly, do not knock the feeding barrel with hard objects.
2. Pay attention to lubrication in production to reduce the wear of barrel.
2、 Press punch, hammer handle
1. Pay attention to keep the cooling water pipe of punch unblocked, check the cooling effect, and prevent the hammer handle from overheating and deformation, and the punch from overheating and jamming.
2. The hardness of the punch used shall be less than that of the barrel to avoid damage to the barrel.
3. Special punch lubricating oil or punch lubricating particles shall be used for lubrication, and appropriate lubrication time and interval times shall be set.
3、 Use and maintenance of crucible
1. Clean the dust and rust in the crucible before use and keep it clean in China.
2. Preheat the crucible to about 80 ℃, no more than 100 ℃, and brush the coating on its surface, which can be repeated for 2 to 3 times to obtain a tight, strong and even coating.
3. Slowly heat to 300 ℃ of 200 ℃ for drying.
4. During the first melting, a small piece of nozzle material shall be used as the backing. If there is no water nozzle material, the alloy ingot shall be cut small to ensure that the alloy and the wall of the pot are in close contact. Do not put the whole alloy ingot in the crucible, resulting in little contact between the alloy and the wall of the crucible and poor heat transfer effect. When heating, it is not only difficult to melt the material, but also easy to cause local heating of the crucible and damage the crucible.
5. The die-casting temperature of aluminum alloy is generally 620 ℃ - 680 ℃. If the temperature of the alloy liquid is set high, it is easy to overheat the alloy liquid and intensify the oxidation speed of the alloy liquid, so it will not affect the product formation